Los Angeles Law Firm for strong and aggressive defense against Deportation and Removal Proceedings
California lawyers represent clients in removal proceedings
If you or a family member has been threatened with deportation or removal proceedings, the Law Office of Jennifer S.F. Lim can provide a strong and aggressive defense. Our law firm protect clients’ legal rights in all types of removal proceedings in immigration court. The reasons why government authorities might try to deport or initiate removal proceedings against you include:
- Conviction of a crime
- Alleged visa violation
- Violation of the immigration laws
- Use of fraudulent or questionable documents
- Invalid basis for a prior grant of permanent residence
- Claims of abandonment of U.S. permanent residence
If you have been served with a Notice to Appear by the U.S. Immigration & Customs Enforcement (ICE), there is no time to waste. We will thoroughly evaluate the government’s case and advise you of your defenses, legal strategy and avenues for relief.
Zealous legal advocacy and representation for assisting people who want to stay in the United States
If U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) starts the removal process against you, the Law Office of Jennifer S.F. Lim can represent you and advise you on your options. The immigration system is large, impersonal, and one in which mistakes often occur. Moreover, immigration laws and regulations can be complex and has unexpected twists and avenues for relief that is best navigated by knowledgeable professionals. It is likely that officials do not understand your individual circumstances. We will thoroughly research and provide any viable and applicable defense available to you, including:
- Charging errors by the government
- Lack of valid notice
- Violation of your due process rights
- Threat to your safety if you are returned to home country
- Green card eligibility based on length of residence in United States and hardship to your family members if you were to be removed
- Evaluating and documenting discretionary factors that weigh in your favor
- Your eligibility for adjustment through a qualifying U.S. relative or an employment-based petition
- Your eligibility for various immigration waivers
We have the skills, knowledge and experience to ensure that you have a full, fair review of your case so that you have the best possible chance of continuing your life in the United States.
Contact California immigration lawyers to help you avoid or defend against deportation
Call the Law Office of Jennifer S.F. Lim at 213-680-9332 or contact us online to schedule a consultation. From our Los Angeles office, we serve clients throughout California.